Re: [SLE] USB wheel mouse - a little tip
I do use an USB intellimouse too but can set it up as a PS/2. This can be
done if your BIOS support USB mice. The you can tell the bios to control
itself the mouse. Linux will then recognize the mouse as an IMPS/2 mouse an
you'll just have to add the ZAxisMapping line to /etc/X11/XF86Config file.

Anyway you need a bios which support this.

C you!

Ju.