gcl segfaults
  • From: Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 18:15:37 -0500
I downloaded the gcl.rpm package from ftp.suse.com. It installed with kpackage with no warnings. Unfortunately, gcl segfaults when I run it.

Has anyone else had this problem?

--
Jim Sabatke
SuSE 7.1 Linux

It's all a matter of brain cells. You see every drink of liquor you take kills a thousand brain cells. But that doesn't much matter cause we got billions more. Now, first the sadness cells die, so you smile real big; And then the quiet cells go so you just say everything real loud for no reason at all. But that's OK because then the stupid cells go next, so everything you say is real smart. And finally come the memory cells; they's tough sons-o-bitches to kill - The Legend of Bagger Vance

  • No further messages