Re: [SLE] page cut-off/epson 750 photo stylus
  • From: John D Lamb <J.D.Lamb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 22:18:05 +0100
You should can print on the full page area if you use the gimp-print
plugin, which includes CUPS drivers for this printer and produces the
best quality output.

The Epson inkjets lose some quality at the top/bottom of the page; so
some printer drivers stop you printing in this region.

The letter setup in the gimp-print plugin is defined in a source file
called print-escp2.c in the src/main directory. You should can edit it
with no knowledge of C, though you will need to recompile an reinstall
afterwards. Paper sizes are not read from a text file at startup. I
haven't checked whether cups uses these definitions.

JDL