Re: [SLE] Electronic bill payments with Linux?
  • From: "Dallam Wych" <dallam_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 15:41:41 -0000
Very true words indeed Ben. Not only do the leaders of OSS need to speak out, Linux users in general need to help those who want to leave the windows community. I think it is a shame that 91% of computer users are stuck in point and click land with M$. Glad to say for what it is worth that my wife has finally decided to load SuSE on this wintel machine...now the whole family can be proud to be windows free,
Dallam