Re: [SLE] Epson printer grayscale only after upgrade
On Friday 18 May 2001 2:23 pm, tabanna wrote:
> On Fri, 18 May 2001, Keith Powell wrote:
> > clicked on the 360x360 colour driver
>
> ~ prolly the 360x360 definition line flipped, or maybe it wants 300x300 ?
>
> best wishes

No, according to Epson, 360x360 is the standard resolution. Higher
resolutions can be used if you want to print pictures at photo quality.

Rightly or wrongly, I assume that when SuSE7.1 was installed, it made the
mono printer driver the default, rather than a colour driver.

Best wishes

Keith

Sent with KMail 1.2