Suse 7.1 on HP Omnibook 900; How to get the CD-ROM to work at the initial boot?
Dear HP notebook users,

I'd appreciate any help on how to get the
external cd-rom drive to work for install with suse 7.1;

I boot with the floppies, and then when yast shows up - it complains
to find no cd-rom drive, so I swap the external floppy against
an external cd-rom drive. I tried on load CD-ROM module
to find the right driver, but had no luck there.
It is the default cd-rom drive coming with the machine;

Anybody got it working?

Thx
Armin