Re: [SLE] SuSE 7.2-was mozilla 0.9
  • From: Gerhard den Hollander <gerhard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 11:56:21 +0200
* Jeffrey Taylor <jeff.taylor@xxxxxxxx> (Thu, May 17, 2001 at 09:34:00AM -0500)
> SuSE 7.2's "last" beta was just released. It was announced that GCC
> 3.0 will not be on it, since everything would have to be tested all
> over again.

Will KDE2.2 be in 7.2 ?
Or do we get KDE 2.1.1 w/ 2.1.2 patches ?

What kernel will we get ?
2.4.4 ?
Better ?

I was unable to get proper pcmcia support on a Dell inspiron w/ my home
build 2.4.4 kernel,
so I;'d rather let suse do the dirty trick.

Kind regards,
--
Gerhard den Hollander Phone +31-10.280.1515
Technical Support Jason Geosystems BV Fax +31-10.280.1511

This e-mail and any attachment is/are intended solely for the named
addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, we request that you do not
disseminate, forward, distribute or copy this e-mail message.
If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone and destroy the original message.

< Previous Next >