Linux@work
  • From: Stefano Papini <stefano.papini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:47:24 +0100
Hi there,
yesterday I attended a nice meeting, named Linux@work, held in Milano
(Italy).
There I met Mr. Olaf Borkner Delcarlo, and was really good impressioned
by SuSE support to the way of introducing Linux solutions in business
environments in Italy (companies, public administration, etc..).
I'm very happy as in some previous mail I almost quarreled with Mr.
Delcarlo about problems inherent the italian localization of the SuSE
distribution, but often people get under too much pressure and that's
it.

Anyway, apart from my personal direct experience, SuSE was the only
linux distributor present at the meeting.
The meeting was really very interesting and gave all the partecipants
(mostly "technicians", but also members of the public administration) a
wide breath of Linux approach with the presence of
Robert J. Chassel (founding director of Free Software Foundation).

So, vielen danke to SuSE for its support to such meetings.

We hope to get many and many of them.

Ciao,

Ste

  • No further messages