Electronic bill payments with Linux?
Hello Linux folkz,
I'm looking for the financial Linux based program which allows to pay all my
utility and other bills electronically.
About three years ago I've used M$ Money 98 to pay all my bills. That program
was connecting to my bank through the modem line to pay my bills and it did
all nessesary updates in my local account register.
Now when postal service became more expensive I'd like to start to pay my
bills electronically again.
All boxen in my house are free of M$ and I do not want to use any M$ oriented
financial program.
Could somebody please advise me a good financial program for paying my bills
electronically with Linux.
Thank you in advance.
Alex

--
MS Windows users should be covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act!
--------------> Try Linux and you'll understand why <--------------

< Previous Next >