Re: [SLE] Mozilla 0.9 SuSE RPMs

> Nothing. Their server is making a query of your browser and it's not
> giving the proper response. As I have said before and got a lot of flack
> for ...they query the browser and if THEY the webdevelopers (if you want
> to call them that) don't think you have a supported browser..they deny
> you access. Konq replies most of the time now as Konqueror 5 which is

That's gotta be one of my favorite Konqi features though, you can make it
appear to be another browser... <g> Makes me feel like I should say I'm
"Butler, Tim Butler" when I run that - double-0 404, license to lie to
website's client info requests. ;-)

-Tim

Timothy R. Butler Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
tbutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.uninetsolutions.com
============== "Information Powered by Innovation" ==============