Re: [SLE] problems with 2.2.19 default rpm
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 18:40:05 -0700
* Corvin Russell (corvinr@xxxxxxxxxxxx) [010517 18:36]:
->I don't know if I've just forgotten something, but I believe that
->previously when I installed new kernel rpms I just did rpm -Uhv
->blahblah.rpm. That's what I did this time with the default kernel.
->But when I restarted, boot stopped while uncompressing kernel, and
->then there was the message "no more input" or something like that.
->
->

I installed it a few days ago just to check it out....

do this:

depmod -a
rerun lilo
reboot