Re: [SLE] ip traffic counting & ram error (?)
  • From: Jeffrey Taylor <jeff.taylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 17:37:17 -0500
If the switch implements SNMP you may be able do it. How much work
depends on the switch. MRTG can graph data from most SNMP devices.

Alternatively, you can put the linux box's NIC into promiscuous mode
and sniff the NT box's data.

Jeffrey

--
I don't do Windows and I don't come to work before nine.
-- Johnny Paycheck

< Previous Next >