Dacspeed setting/command option and XF86Config
I've been playing around/tweaking my XF86Config file to optimze performance
for gaming. I have lower the upper vsync parameter from 120 to 100 and the
hsync from 27-54 to 30-50 and this has helped give better performance and
visual look.
I have also added the options "NvAGP" "1"; "FastVram"; "Accel" "On" under the
Section "Device". I was going to and a RamDac entry but wanted to know a) if
my ramdac is 350 MHz would I enter DacSpeed "350" or what? Also, the the
man:/XF86Config(5x) states that one can also enter DacSpeed speed-8 speed-16
speed-24 speed-32. And anyother info tips about Clocks, ClockChip. etc....

Thanx in advance, Cheers. Curtis Rey

  • No further messages