Re: [SLE] Any translation of "10 disadvantages to Linux"?
(FLAWE BAIT -hehe) Yes, Guinness and all are very beautiful brews, But what
about Dopple Spats (double spad), and I'm just an beer Illiterate American
(that's why I won't insult anyone by mentioning American brew) but I have a
penchant for it.

On Thursday 17 May 2001 12:42, Leah Cunningham wrote:
> - > Accept my humblest apologies, I will repent that sin and drink
> Guiness - > this Friday night to compensate for my mistake.
>
> It's okay, everyone makes mistakes sometimes. Just don't do it
> again. I'll keep you in my prayers, that you may grow strong in the
> ways of the stout.
>
> - > > - > Would love to see it, you guys have the best beer in the
> world...:-). - > >
> - > > <rant>
> - > > Let us NOT forget the Irish! (Where would we be without Guinness,
> - > > Beamish, and Jameson????) *Shame*
> - > > </rant>
> - > > I can't believe it's not UNIX!!!
> - > > Leah Cunningham | SuSE Expert, NOS Engineer,
> - > > Undisclosed Address | QA & Linux geek, et al.
> - > >
> - >
>
> I can't believe it's not UNIX!!!
> Leah Cunningham | SuSE Expert, NOS Engineer,
> Undisclosed Address | QA & Linux geek, et al.

< Previous Next >