Re: [SLE] Integrated Graphic Card
  • From: Peter D Bethke <pdbethke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 13:21:46 -0400
I just installed 7.1 on a HP Vectra VE with an onboard chip. It looks
terrible in KDE. All smeared and almost illegible. Does anyone have any
suggestions? It seemed like the installation detected the video okay, but
only offered 256 colors at all resolutions - I'm sure it is capable of more.
Does this mean the drivers are not fitting with the card properly?

Peter Bethke