Re: [SLE] Integrated Graphic Card
  • From: Leah Cunningham <leah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 07:51:24 -0700
- > Unfortunaltely the bios has no option to disable the graphic card
- > Also I have checked the main board and the same.

There was an onboard video chip one of my motherboards, and I was also
unable to disable this in the bios, however when I plugged in the
video card, it worked just fine. Usually the bios automatically
will use a PCI or AGP video card over the onboard card.

- > > yes it is possible. You have to disable it in your bios to tell the bios
- > > which is going to be the main video card.
- > >
- > >