Re: [SLE] SuSE 7.2-was mozilla 0.9
  • From: Matthew <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 06:23:17 -0700
Jethro Cramp wrote:

Hey, I notice that there is an rpm for 7.2, does that mean 7.2 is nearing release? <asked greedily>

Jethro

I would imagine its a test release as I am sure that they are working on 7.2. I have forgotten the release schedule, was two or three times a year that we have a new version? I know that GCC 3.0 will be coming out in about a month, although 3.0 may not be the best version to include, due to bugs...

SuSE always releases strong versions, lets hope it continues :-). On another note, will it have the HP printing utilities? HP have already released them for RH which includes full functionality for there HP deskjet series printers.

Matt