multiple startproc
  • From: "S.Toms" <smotrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 18:24:50 -0700 (PDT)
I'm creating a suseified rpm/srpm complete with initscripts and
rc.config entries for portsentry, but have run into a problem with the
initscript itself. I can't find and way to launch 2 startprocs on it, for
example
startproc $PORTSENTRY -stcp
startproc $PORTSENTRY -sudp

because of the way startproc looks for the full command name to determine
if it's already running. Anyone know a workaround or alternative which
enables me to still use startproc.

--
S.Toms - smotrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - www.mindspring.com/~smotrs
SuSE Linux v7.0+ - Kernel 2.2.18

Excess on occasion is exhilarating. It prevents moderation from
acquiring the deadening effect of a habit.
-- W. Somerset Maugham

< Previous Next >