RE: [SLE] Just installed Gnome 1.4 but having missing libraries f or Nautilu s.
  • From: Clifford Okoro <Clifford.Okoro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 11:09:22 +0100
Thanxs. I'll try it this evening ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: James Ogley [mailto:james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 May 2001 10:37
To: suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [SLE] Just installed Gnome 1.4 but having missing libraries
for Nautilu s.

http://www.mirror.ac.uk/sites/ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/GNOME/update_for_7.
1/ap3/RPM/medusa-0.5.0-8.rpm

Is the SuSE build of the latest version of Medusa

--
James Ogley, Unix System Administrator, Pinnacle.Net
james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx +44 20 8731 3619

Listening to the sound of the coming rain...

CONFIDENTIALITY. This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Pinnacle Insurance Plc.

If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately
notify our Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com