RE: [SLE] ot ip loop info
  • From: "SpiderSpell" <spiderspell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 12:14:56 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Rosenberg [mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 11:38 AM
To: SLE
Subject: Re: [SLE] ot ip loop info

* jack malone (jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [010515 06:00]:
-> I'm wanting to trace down who owns some ip nuimbers that i see
->showing up in a norton's personfirewall on my w2k here at work. I'm usinjg
->it til I can free up an older machine here at work for linux to go on for
->our firewall for our dsl connection. I thought that there was a place at
->networksolutions sight to look up the owner of ip #'s
->thanks for the info.

If you want to run traces on a reg basis, you might want to try using the
NeoWatch firewall which has a built in trace program. www.neoworx.com it
works fine with windows2000 too.

Diane