Re: [SLE] How to optimize Nvidia performance
  • From: Matthew Johnson <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 09:04:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hopefully my last e-mail got out unto the world. If you get the tarballs
of the Nvidia kernel you can edit the file os-registry and find the X4 AGP
rate and others in that particular file. Doing a make make install should
take care of the rest (as well as a reboot).

To check to make sure that everything is running you can do a cat
/proc/nv/card0 which will tell you the status of the card and what it is
running etc.

Matt