Re: [SLE] Unreal Tournament @ Voodoo3
Go to www.lokigames.com, and then find the games list and follow it. When
you get to Unreal Tournament section there are links to the patch (don't run
the "update" patch run the "installer") and I recommend using the
snufalupagus site. You'll likely want to edit the Unreal Tournament.ini file
to have it point to the right gl driver (e.g.
/usr/lib/GL/libGL.so.1.0.769.nv_glx and this would apply for Glide config as
well just point it to the glide drivers), its in the readme.

On Tuesday 15 May 2001 05:21, Julien Biezemans wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 May 2001 11:25, Ziga Dolhar wrote:
> > On Tuesday 15 May 2001 11:04, Julien Biezemans wrote:
> > > Hello!

> > Yes, readme, yes.
> >
> > Hehe: ]]
> >
> > Well, it's easiest to download that LOKI installer [436 version so you
> > don't have to apply the patch afterwards]. You get a great-but-small
> > readme file. It will guide You thrgoug very easy steps of installation.
> > You will just insert your UT CD [windows version], mount it, run the
> > installer, set up your permissions on some folders is needed and that
> > will be all... .... unless you encounter problems as I did. In that case,
> > read through the installer's readme file.
> >
> > [installers is free, of course :]]]
>
> It seems so easy, heehee :) Just one question more: where can I get this
> installer? (I know I have silly questions but well..)
>
> > I hope I helped you :]
>
> Yes, I really think so, thank you! :)
>
> Ciao!
>
> Ju.