Re: [SLE] iptables
  • From: Cory Steers <cory.steers.gmu9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 08:41:32 -0500
Here's a decent article on building some rules
http://securityportal.com/articles/netfilter20010219.html
<http://securityportal.com/articles/netfilter20010219.html>

You have to get a 2.4.x kernel source (unless you have a distro that
came with one) and then compile (or possibly recompile) it to include
iptables/netfilter hooks.

Hope this helps.