How to optimize Nvidia performance
I am hoping someone will be able to tell how to optimize the performance of
my GeForce2-MX. I have the lastest drivers installed, from SuSE and they
match the current nVidia drivers.

I have loaded X with 'Load "glx" and have set the 'Section "Device"' with
'Option "NvAGP" "1"'

I ran '/usr/bin/testgart' and in X is stalls in second test pass. In console
it ran but after running "KDM" to login to gui the mouse and keybrd froze and
console message says not using NVRM, using agpgart.

I'd like to know of some resources to help me config the XF86Config and if
there are any sys tweaks I can do? Also only 8MB is allocated to agp, yet
agp apeture is open to 32MB.

Thanks and Cheers. Curtis Rey

< Previous Next >