From: Geoff Bagley [mailto:geoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 May 2001 12:13
To: suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [SLE] Turnpike.

Although much of my computing is now on my SuSE Linux 7.1, I still have
to keep a Window98 machine running for my e-mail. It runs Turnpike.

Turnpike is an excellent user friendly, stable e-mail package. The
down-side is that it is delaying the deletion of W98.

Does anyone out there know of a Turnpike look-alike for Linux ?
I suppose WINE might be one solution.
Regards.
--
Geoff Bagley