Re: [SLE] Memory Leaks
I install Gnome 1.4 and playing video games has gotten to be a problem
because the fps has dropped. Moreover, right arfter a reboot I tried to
login into my user acct (only had one) and the /home/<user> directory turned
into a file (hence no user login into /home/<user>) and in logged me into /.
Even more of a pain, the former directory now file is dated as being created
on 1970-10-13 with owner under a root querry as ??? and the same for grp at
256,8.kb. When querried under my new user acct it reads as user=383 and
grp=446. I regret ever having installed the evil Gnome (and Nautilus - Big
Deal). I have many unaccouted for resource use and KDE takes longer to load
(except under /root). Bad coding??