Re: [SLE] Memory Leaks
Hi Ben,
> I would carefully examine the processes that are running at the time
> this occurs. It seems very strange that I haven't see this issues with
> the same kernel.

I think it might be something to do with Gnome's Medusa (I have a failed
Gnome 1.4 install from a few weeks back) thingy, if that's possible. I
noticed Medusa is setup to run via cron several times a day, and if I
understand right, it would be accessing the hard drive.
Also, pecularly, "find" startup a few minutes ago, and just started
searching for who knows what, eating between 6-14% of my CPU resources until
I killed it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tim

Timothy R. Butler Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
tbutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.uninetsolutions.com
============== "Information Powered by Innovation" ==============

< Previous Next >