Re: [SLE] LILO boot order on LILO diskette
Hello Philipp

Of course you are right.
He could mount the floppy even on /mnt
I mainly wanted to reaffirm that I found it to be minix fs, on my floppy.
I'm Sure curious to why he can't mount his lilo floppy though .
maybe he could look at the sdb - 'How to create a system boot disk'
http://sdb.suse.de/sdb/en/html/kgw_bootdisketten.html
as always, we appreciate your help, critique, suggestions, and concern
John WM
On Sat, 12 May 2001, Philipp Thomas wrote:
> * basslake [Sat, 12 May 2001 16:10:14 -0400]:
>
> >Wrong syntax !!!!!!
> >it should be mount -t minix /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy
>
> Nope, totally correct syntax ;-) On your own system, you're free to
> mount things where ever you like.
>

> Philipp
>
> --
> the reality is that having most things standardized at the expense
> of a few gotchas is better than no standard at all, which is often
> the only other choice.
> Donn Terry <donn@xxxxxxxxxxx>

< Previous Next >