Re: [SLE] Attention new users! [Was] Re: [SLE] traffic on the list
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 21:01:18 +0300
* Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx> [010513 20:53]:
> about SuSE Linux you learn a lot, but you do put up with something
> things. It's a bit like asking Grandpa for advice...you have to hear the
> story first before you get the info your looking for...and I personally
> wouldn't change a thing. It's just how is. It's why we use procmail ;)

And there are people who can help you to get procmail working You only
will get that message once or twice until you leran to set the new rule

On the other hand if you are using KDE2.1 and you happen to have the
package kaptain installed you will realise it is not that difficult to
setup a basic procmail recipe for your needs. Just a quick note about
kaptain it can be started with kaptainshell but it should be corrected
like this ( C for quality control for this package's maintaner at
SuSE)

#!/opt/kde2/bin/kaptain
start-> list buttons;
list "Files in /opt/kde2/share/grammars" -> @list(`cd
/opt/kde2/share/grammars;ls *.kaptn`);
buttons :horizontal -> @fork(command)="Start" @close="Close";
command -> "kaptain /opt/kde2/share/grammars/" list;

--
Togan Muftuoglu