Re: [SLE] Fwd: Re: [SLE] Linux Commercial Idea as a flop.
  • From: Jeffrey Taylor <jeff.taylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 10:07:08 -0500
I might agree with Jean-Paul's point in general, but I feel that
everyone with Internet access, dialup or broadband, needs a firewall.
For the simple case of one IP address, no intranet, and no servers,
that should not be too hard. Plug and Play should be available to all
without a CS degree.

Linux requires and rewards educating yourself about it. This does not
justify abusive developers or software.

Just my $0.02USD,
Jeffrey