Give it a rest, please (Was Free Beer etc.)
  • From: "Stuart Powell" <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 00:13:55 -0500
Well, once again the "Free Beer" argument crops up after what seems only a
brief absence this time. This is an old argument, and I have yet to see the
constant rehashing change anyone's mind. There are those who are pro-"Free
Beer" and those whoe are anti-"Free Beer", and ne'er the twain shall meet.

Having seen this argument come up again and again in the last few years, I
find it thoroughly specious to carry on bickering like children. For the
first time in my two years on this list, I politely request that you refrain
from polluting my Inbox with this mindless mudslinging, since this thread
has morphed from an attempt at a discussion to trading personal insults.
And on a less respectful note, if you don't have anything constructive to
say, shut the hell up !

I have seen both constructive and productive input to this list in the past
from most of the people involved in this thread. I must say that I'm very
disappointed at this unseemly behaviour. What is wrong with you guys ?

Stuart.

  • No further messages