RE: [SLE] Free Beer vs. Free Speech [was] 7.1 ISO
  • From: "NOC" <noc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 22:14:49 -0500
Yes I have the 7.0 CD's.... Do you know how tax laws work? I am
incorporated (I know its a big word with multiple syllables, but its not
that hard). I have to keep my personal assets separate from my business. I
can't even have game CD's in my home office and still claim the room on my
taxes. Maybe you should have been a business major....

Chris K.