RE: [SLE] Free Beer vs. Free Speech [was] 7.1 ISO
  • From: "NOC" <noc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 21:07:19 -0500
I agree with you completely..

Nothing worse than a contract wearing thin with no manual :).... I dont
much like switch back and forth between windows just to get something
configured either....

Any how... I should have known better than ask about the eval version on the
list. That kind of question seems to bring out the "not as in free beer"
leaches.

Chris K.