KDE2 updates for SuSE 7.1
Hi all,
I see on the LinuKS service webpage at
"http://www.suse.de/en/support/download/LinuKS/i386/update_for_7_1/index.html";
that there are links to "updated" KDE2 packages.

I was wondering -- there seems to be a new set of these packages every week,
ie. a new kdeadmin 2.1.1 RPM on Apr 17th, and then one again on Apr 28th
(dates are approximate). What is changing in these? Isn't KDE2.1.1 now stable
and unchanging? Or is SuSE making changes/incorporating new CVS code into the
packages? Should I upgrade to these "new" packages, or are they just the same
as the old packages with the 2.1.1 version number that I installed earlier?

What's the scoop? Thanks for any info.

-Steven

< Previous Next >