Dualhead console?
Hello all

For some time now, I've been enjoying KDE 2.1 on a dualhead setup. I like it
very much, to have documentation on one screen, and what I'm working on, on
the other.
Now, increasingly, I find that when I'm doing stuff in the console, my eyes
go looking for stuff on the second monitor...

What I'm thinking is to have tty1/tty3 on one monitor, and tty2/tty4 on the
other...(or something)... Switching between tty1 and tty2 shifts the
'keyboard focus' between the two screens. Switching to tty3 (or tty4) shifts
the tty1/2-pair out, and tty3/4 in...

So I wonder:

Is this doable?

Has anyone done it?

(Where) Is there any documentation/pointers/recommended reading?

System is 7.1 (2.2.18), two different Matrox cards...

Regards
Jon Clausen