Re: [SLE] I do need some help with my modem.
  • From: Joe Morris <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 17:47:30 +0800
Ricardo Rodriguez wrote:

> OK, it is not a winmoden and wvdial does recognize it.

Your problem is not your modem.

> Actually I am dialing and getting the handshaking and
> when the time comes to get connected it hang up.
>
> I am using the kinternet dialing to netzero.

Netzero uses a proprietary dialer (Windows only) that dials, gives the
username and password, loads their banner ad window (zeroport), and
starts your default browser. It is a Windows only dialer. You won't
get kinternet to work with them. Sorry.

--
Joe & Sesil Morris
New Tribes Mission