Re: [SLE] Yast2 destroying /etc/modules.conf
Yep, did the same thing to me when using YaST to update the kernel. Sys
still ran, but the earlier kernels lost sound and network, and the new kernel
wouldn't let me install nVidia modules/drivers. Had to re-install the sys
and now I'm always worried that an update or modification will bring this
glitch out again. I hope you get some help with this. I'm very interestedto
find out what's going on with this. Cheers. Curtis Rey