From: Alexander Ståhlberg
To: Suse
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 2:57 PM
Subject: [SLE] SuSE 7.1 iso?

Hi....

Is there a SuSE 7.1 iso out there somewhere?

Otherwise, which files do I need to download for a small or standard installation so that I can create my own iso. I guess all packages don't fit in one cd ;-)

Another thing would be, can I replace the old rpm's with the new updated ones so that I don't have to update it. Easier that way if you only have a modem or something ;-) You don't wan't to end up like with windowsupdate.microsoft.com ;-)

thanks

alex