Re: [SLE] Mozilla 0.9 Released
  • From: Greek Geek <bobbyg@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 18:44:47 +1200

Hi All & Ben,

who typed,

<snip>
Ben Rosenberg wrote:

Well, for my 0.02..it shouldn't segfault everytime you start it which
Mozilla 0.9 does. I deleted the .mozilla directory and let it recreate
it..and it still dies..so I downgraded back to 0.8 which is the last
version that seems to work. Seems they are trading speed for stablity
lately. If 1.0 isn't anymore stable I may go to Konqueror full time.
It's been YEARS that they have been writing Mozilla and it's still
doesn't hold a candle to IE or Konqueror ..

<snip>

Dunno why it crashed out. Odd. I am finding my install, stable as, bar my previous posting.

IE is horrid, cause it is Borg Bloat. Konq lacks the functionality of a non-beta browser things. Mozie & Netscape 6.x (despite what AOL say), are beta.

Oh, & they are the best too! ;-)

*BFN*

Greek Geek :-)

Adding features does not necessarily increase functionality -- it just makes the manuals thicker.