Re: [SLE] Mozilla 0.9 Released

> Tim, I just wonder if Konqi prints properly for you? In my experience,
> Konqi just cuts parts of the page that don't fit instead of scaling it.
> Mozilla scales the pages to fit the paper size.

Can't say that I've tried enough printing with Konqi to say. I was forced
to use Netscape for printing up until recently do to some kind of problem
with QT's printing system (I have no trouble printing in KDE 2.1.1).
If this is the case, I'd definately report it using bugs.kde.org so that it
can be resolved in KDE 2.2 (coming in July!).
The main thing I want/need though is a browser that shows pages in a
similar fashion to Internet Explorer - and Konqi fits the "Bill." <g>

-Tim

Timothy R. Butler Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
tbutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.uninetsolutions.com
============== "Information Powered by Innovation" ==============