Re: [SLE] Mozilla 0.9 Released

> And Mozilla supports JavaScript fine. Donqi-Konqi rather poorly :-(

Accept for sites that use the javascript: protocol, I haven't had any
scripting problems with Konqi. And, I'd gladly have a few to use a browser
that doesn't mysteriously crash and takes 20-30 sec. to load... :-(
I'd recommend sending a bug report via bugs.kde.org reporting any problems
you have so that they can be fixed.

-Tim

Timothy R. Butler Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
tbutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.uninetsolutions.com
============== "Information Powered by Innovation" ==============