Re: [SLE] GRUB Vrs Lilo ? WHICH ONE IS BETTER ?
Mandrake used GRUB to get past the old lilo size limitations. I've used it
and seems fairly nice. However, the present version of lilo doesn't suffer
from the previous versions limitations and therefore I personally don't feel
any need to use GRUB. Your millage may vary.

Cheers, Curtis