Re: [SLE] Problem with adding users to Suse 7.1
  • From: Basil Barnes <basil@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 21:31:43 -0600
Jonathan:

Many thanks for your 3 messages of help for me. I can't believe that there's such a major bug in the Suse system, and that bothers me quite a bit. If beta testing didn't pick it up, then I'm forced to wonder what other bugs may still be present. Bummer. I was looking forward to trying it out, too.

I think I might go back to Mandrake again and download version 8, which is just released.

Baso;

Hi again Basil:

On Sunday 06 May 2001 20:37, you wrote:

> In both cases I am using the KDE that comes with this version of Suse, and
> in both cases the crash is identical. This shouldn't be happening, but it
> is.
>
> Can anybody help?

I would also suggest getting aaa_base and aaa_skel updates form:
http://www.suse.com/en/support/download/updates/71_i386.html

I believe, the aaa_skel is the template that is used to create the new user
api's.

---