Re: [SLE] Reiser FS on RAID0 ?
Hello,
Thank you for your reply.

In my case I'm not using their driver, I just compiled RAID support into the
SuSE kernel. I didn't switch my Promise onboard controller on HW RAID0 mode.
It's on ATA100 mode.
Linux sees it as an ATA100 UDMA5 controller.
Surprisingly when I putted EXT2 on RAID0 /dev/md0 it didn't crash yet.
I already rebooted Linux box eight times and did extensive data writing and
reading. So far it's working.
Regards.
Alex

--
MS Windows users should be covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act!
--------------> Try Linux and you'll understand why <--------------

< Previous Next >