experience with SuSE' eMail-Server II ?
hi folks,

my company has bill's exchange 5.5 in use and i want to get rid of it due to
some problems which occure again and again. in addition i've got sleepless
night because of exchange's way of storing all the data (emails, contacts,
calendars,...) of every user in only one file. if this big file (at the
moment 2,5 GB at 15 users) gets corrupt, the whole exchange-environment is
dead. this would mean no email for anybody. in my oppinion not a really
clever way of storing data...

has anyone experience and/or more detailed infos/specs about SuSE'
eMail-Server II? unfortunately SuSE's webpage can't me help good enough...
very interesting would be to know how far the import of exchange-data to
eMail-Server II goes, if available/possible...

thanks in advance!

bye
florian

< Previous Next >