Questions about Vmware and Win4Lin
  • From: Shane A Broomhall <shanebroomhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 18:05:33 +1000
Hi All,

I am slowly working on moving all my business needs from Windows to Linux. I
have a program called MYOB, Mind Your Own Business, it is an accounting
program. I want to run it on my Laptop and not have to have a machine running
Windows just for one program.

Could someone please give me a quick comparison between Vmware adn Win4Lin so
far as reliablity for running windows 32 bit apps. I would also be
interested in what features Vmware offers that make it over twice the price
here in Australia.

Thanks in advance for all your help
--

Shane Broomhall