Re: [SLE] Mutt and Procmail
  • From: Jeffrey Taylor <jeff.taylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 16:50:06 -0500
Procmail is a Mail Delivery Agent (MDA). Once the mail is in your
inbox(es), its job is done. Maildrop is another MDA, but with more
readable syntax. Mutt allows you to define save-hooks and
fcc-save-hooks to supply a default save directory. It is very
configurable, but not necessarily the most intuitive setup and
configuration. I use it. It is dependable and reliable.

Look at xbuffy for something to tell you which mailboxes you have new
mail in. I have 20 incoming mailboxes. Coolmail is on the 7.1 CDs. I
haven't used it, but I expect will do the job too.

Jeffrey

--
I don't do Windows and I don't come to work before nine.
-- Johnny Paycheck