Re: [SLE] Mutt and Procmail
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 00:34:16 +0300
On Sat, May 05, 2001 at 02:09:19PM -0700, Ben Rosenberg wrote:

> mailboxes =Incoming =SLE =work
>
> Well, you get the general idea..just replace the above mailboxes with
> how you have named your own and it will let you know if you have new
> mail. You can also use gkrellm to notify you..I have it pointed at 15
> mailboxes and it's damn nice if your in X. :)

Ok you convinced me (hope I do not loose mail)

1) Ben, you said in your previous mail that you had

export MAIL=$HOME/Mail/incoming under my case do I still export MAIL as this one if not hwo do I define the ones like CRM gelecek padi SLE Security

2) :0:
* ^FROMgelecek
gelecek

is what I understand from procmail if mail is coming from gelecek then move to gelecek folder. If Iam understing this how is this done with CC and mailing lists

TIA
--
Togan Muftuoglu