Re: [SLE] Help! I've lost my icon!

On Sunday 06 May 2001 15:31, you wrote:
> Hi! I'm using 7.1, and by mistake I deleted the second icon on the Panel -
> you know, the one with the links to YaST 1&2, Online Update, and so on. Is
> there any way I can get it back? I can't even remember what else was on
> the menu for that icon.

At the main KDE icon do:

Configure Panel -> Add -> Button -> Suse -> Administration -> Configuration

when you get to the configuration panel, there will be a green check mark at
the top to add the entire panel. Click on that and you will have your kicker
icon back:).
--
Cheers,
Jonathan

"UNIX is a computer operating system, like Windows, but one which, unlike
Windows, is more celebrated than cursed."