RE: [SLE] Wish list for 7.2...
  • From: "Curtis Rey" <crrey@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 11:23:24 -0500
Well, I don't know about ZA for Linux, I think it's unlikely. However,
BlackIce Defender is in Beta testing right now for Linux (end stage or late
beta tests). It should have a nice GUI and take some of the confusion out
of setting up a firewall (ipchains/iptables gives me a headache). I'm
waiting to check it out. Of course it's not free, but hopefully it will be
comprehensive and safe/reliable (fingers crossed). Fred Miller (IT for
Cornell Univ - free press) turned me onto it. It looks promising!